PALMETTO CITY BALLET
Become involved and support PCB while meeting new people, learning more about ballet, and getting a behind-the-scenes experience. PCB’s Friends of the Ballet provides vital services while helping with fun and fulfilling hands-on projects.
Opportunities abound! The Friends of the Ballet is the definitive choice for those seeking flexibility with their time and talents. Have fun, make great friends and become a valued part of Palmetto City Ballet!
The Friends of the Ballet is an enthusiastic group whose support is vital to the on-going operation of Palmetto City Ballet. Friends of the Ballet volunteers help by:
• Assisting at season performances
• Helping with Dreams Do Come True Photos at the Cinderella performances
• Providing clerical support to PCB’s various departments.
• Supporting public relations activities . . . and much more!
In addition to supporting the operation of the Ballet, the Friends of the Ballet provides opportunities to meet some of the staff and dancers and have a lot of fun!
To become a member of the Friends of the Ballet you must:
• Be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult
• Register at our Volunteer Registration Center (Below)
• Friends of the Ballet members might be asked to usher at performances.
• The busiest time of this season for all our members is during November, in conjunction with our Cinderella performances. On average, about 7 or more volunteers are needed for each Cinderella performance. We do keep busy during the rest of the year, but not on a large scale.
As a volunteer you can participate in several activities such as:
On-going – Provide office help for various departments; assist with filing and data entry of the Ballet’s contacts list; distribute marketing materials in your neighborhood or at marketing events like Second Sunday on King.
During the season – Act as greeter, and roll/distribute posters.
Special Events – Help staff with special events such as receptions, parties and Open Rehearsals and fundraisers
To join our Friends of the Ballet and to be included in our volunteer database submit the application below.
Volunteer Application Form